Monday, June 23, 2014

[Extra] Problems of Education in Korea



 Problems of Education in Korea

Focusing on the "spring back"


   I went to the library to a while ago, to borrow a book called "camp in the spring of my life." However, other people have done already Dechuruhe the book. Leave the after lacking something, to come out of the library
this title and this is similar I am looking in your eyes is supposed to see the bookshelf that new books are connected. My hand, grabbed a book title is similar to the "camp of the spring of my life" and "spring back" to stop my feet that was headed outside. Sentence novel of young people is written on the back cover of a short introduction to the book is written, it became so enough stimulant my curiosity is to be invoked, that the made a loan immediately.

   Until when I read to the middle part, it was not possible to know what the "spring back" is they want to talk. Because it is a book that was lent in my mind that just read, you pass a bookshelf of one to think you try to read to the end without knowing what it means. But what was the reward of patience my carved persistent in its own way, or from any moment, we were able to understand little by little the meaning of this book.

   After reading this book, thousands who start operations once the spring back, operation'll be beyond the mountain as angry waves. It much better, the amount of spring back to live in the "Africa has continued. here do not even know where. do not think things like full. stating. 'you have just to be run comes out. I to that metaphor a figure which students of the Republic of Korea of ​​current to live this part I thought. youth of most of today, there is no time to look around for high education fever. course, I also included in the figure such. recently, about the word infinite competition era fade, competition It is intense. As a result, the run without rest toward their goal. To be frank, good high school, get a job and college young people we, the fact that not their goal is .. .. not be a goal that he really want to do, if you want to target the way that can live in better comfort this world in many cases. young people today, is. myself who are of course, some students otherwise this is not a serious problem if it take the road we wanted, it is to simply run toward the target. however, it is possible and if not, there is a sequelae plurality.

   In spite of be a student in top universities, brother Sung hero selects a suicide. The reason for this was from the suffering caused by guilt. It is possible that instead of the college in response to the Scholastic Aptitude Test in the power of their own, and now see a proxy exam in compelling wish of his mother, and go on to top universities. However, the method of his choice would be to choose a great suicide suffered by way incorrect. I understand fully the feeling that he wants so that the children of parents work. What is that who live very later his son? However, rather than having the greed of the infinite, I wish I had of adjustment between parent and child. Even parents how much, what is good when you verbatim of parents it's own, but who do not have to go to live their lives, because they are not in the parents, it is their own, their own desires I think that you go through life seeking the intersection between the word of parents and things, good for each other.

   Tree of Cyprus is a tree that grows very large. At a later date, when the tree grew up completely, as long as the shadow does not erase the shadow of the tree next to it, plant away from the deal when the seedlings. Even while growing up side by side, as it does not interfere with the growth of each other until the end. I said Ye Seul is one of the people of the book, and seems even between husband and wife and friends. However, I think not only between the couple and friends, shade is not the ground between the interpersonal relationships of all. I think it is in the near of each other side by side all the time, but to be specified in a range that does not become baggage with each other. In order to become during such calm of that is sometimes necessary, but the thing of just one person - because they're selfish referred to in that carry it on my back until baggage of his busy others for yourself.
I make a supply monitor meeting some students gathered complaints about school meals are accumulated.

   To be willing that it might in part to stand against unconditionally as are unhappy with behavior of adults, and to criticize the appearance of young people is distortion. I think the students, the need for action that logically speaking, the part you are teaching rather than defiance unconditionally to adults, adults is not appropriate.

   Many of the young people of the Republic of Korea of ​​the times in recent years, I have a life that is busy with school and school. So, without having to depression suffered by the idea myself that was this, I think that everyone is similar to your situation, and it set a goal that I really want to, you must work hard for it Rukoto is, it seems more sensible. rather than the spring back in Africa which runs only seen before unconditionally Shiranpuri nowhere long that I have done, young people of the Republic of Korea of ​​our going to design your own way myself should go is want you.

No comments:

Post a Comment