Monday, June 23, 2014

Thought through this course

What is the most useful/interesting thing I have learned in this course.
Through this course, I have learned so many things related to sociology. I'm impressed the class of introduction to sociology/introduction the most. Especially, through the class, It was meaningful for me that learning for "operationalization". I think I got useful knowledge considering I majored in sociology. I remember that professor said operationalization is one of the most important concept that the intellectual must have.

Although this course is "Introduction" to sociology, I think It would be better if we learn about sociology detailedly such as specific sociologist and their ideology about society.
I wish we could do group project. For example, 4-5 people gather statistics, research material and discuss the subject and make a presentation. Then, They announcement presentation in english.

Thanks for teaching me. Professor Piotr. I hope to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment