Monday, June 23, 2014

I have learned in this course

I had a question about ‘What is society? Or What is the study of sociology’ and began listening to this lecture.
I was trapped in academic prejudice that is not practical and boring.
But now i felt that through this course, the concept of thinking and values ​​I have hardened further.
Society is a population that has gathered people who do not know each other to pursue their interest and benefit of any common.
It has communal nature, All individuals in a particular society act and interact.
Individuals affected by a group he belongs and the groups are influenced by individual’s characteristics and behavior.
I learn all social events taking place in society were occurred by the interaction of society and our.
when what a social phenomenon occurs, i was seen looking from different angles the cause of the phenomenon, I can view in the social context the causes and consequences of the phenomenon.


No comments:

Post a Comment