Monday, June 23, 2014

Answer the question from professor Piotr.

What is the most useful / interesting thing I have learned in this course, and what topic would I wish we could have learned about more (that we did not)?


 I think "About 'aging' and 'family'part" is most interesting. It was a good opportunity to think about the family and getting older. Be seen other people in a range of family was very unusual experience. Demography is the most useful part. I didn't know about Demography. But after learned, I thought that it was aware of and thoughts on population, its usefulness is good.

 I want to know topic about copyright and Fascism. It's very helpful to learn about compliance rules and flow of the world in 20th century. In addition, it will help to live in the 21st century.

No comments:

Post a Comment