Monday, June 23, 2014

End of Lecture - Interesting Course

I think this lecture is so useful to me overall about learn sociology.
I didn' t have any detail knowledge about basic sociology. So I bring many help about this lecture.
Among them, I think 'operational definition' part is very useful to me. I learned that in high school. But I didn' t learn detail about operational definition. So I get many knowledge about that. And I think operational definition is very important part about learn sociology. It is start of sociology. And operational definition also suggests a descriptive test.

And best part of lecture is stratification part and gender. We learn stratification divided many part. So it is very useful easy to understand. And gender part, helped me to change the prejudice on gender many people have, including me.

No comments:

Post a Comment